What a week! Packed with meetings and trips, it was exceptionally busy. Our weekly routine reminds me much of a board game. Wouldn’t you agree leaders? Step by step we move forward, complete tasks or collect points. But what was your game plan like this week?
In one of my last posts, I shared how to effectively plan your week to reach your goals. Now it’s time to look back, evaluate and refine your strategy. Feel free to try out the next 4 steps with me:
1. Review what was on your to-do-list. Tick what you’ve done – and be proud!
2. Question yourself:
– What did you do this week that had a real impact? on your organisation, on individuals, for your clients?
– What did you plan to do but didn’t? What stood on your way?
3. Learn from yourself:
– What is this week’s lesson learned?
– What can you do differently next week?
4. Look at your calendar: What have you already planned for next week?
– Revise your plan, cancel less important tasks and free up time.
– Make a plan for the week to come – see one of my last posts.
All set? So, “Step forward to ‘Go’”.